Thursday, September 18, 2008

September 18, 2008 - Irvine Welsh + Nick Cave

Today's show started one hour early with an intimate conversation with Irvine Welsh.

It went great, and my podcast barfed, so the only way to have experienced it was to be at the studio audience or listening on the radio.

Irvine's new book is CRIME and he's reading friday at Booksmith and Saturday @ edinburgh castle.

then from 4-6pm i had a total nick cave freakout since i'm interviewing him tomorrow and he's performing friday and saturday and i'm a teenage girl when it comes to mr. cave, so i'm going both nights.

next week my guest is Harmon Leon. check out www.drinkswithtony.com for all up to date info.

a bunch of these were live, bootleg, and regular recordings, etc.

Stagger Lee
West Country Girl
I'm Going to Kill That Woman
Thirsty Dog
Up JUmped the Devil
Lucy
There She Goes my Beautiful world
hard on for love
something's gotten hold of my heart
todays lesson
rye whiskey
plain gold ring
from her to eternity
the mercy seat
come into my sleep
gun thing
messiah ward
sugar sugar sugar
where the wild roses grow
love bomb
no pussy blues