Sunday, March 18, 2007

March 17, 2007

Special Guest: Allen Shawn, author of "Wish I Could Be There".

Great interview with Allen Shawn, actually went a little over with the extra segments since he had so many important things to say regarding phobias and agoraphobia.

And, it was especially important for me since I suffer from the symptoms as well.

I'm really bummed I didn't grab a cd or two of his to play in between segments since he is a wonderful composer. If that's the only thing I missed in this last week of hellish deadlines, then it ain't too shabby.

Playlist:

The Dickies - Paranoid
Allan Shawn interview segment 1

Black Flag - Nervous Breakdown
The Kinks - Destroyer
Allan Shawn interview segment 2

Wumpscut - Fear in Motion
Allan Shawn interview segment 3

The Cure - Torture
Allan Shawn interview segment 4

Depeche Mode - A Pain That I'm Used To
Allan Shawn interview segment 5

Black Ice - In the Dark
The Sixteens - First Place
Sleepytime Guerrilla Museum - 1997

Grinderman - Depth Charge Ethel
Grinderman - When My Love Comes Down

Luxxury - Dirty Girls Need Love Too
The Family Curse - The Get High Team

Snog - Crash Crash
Art of Noise - Close to the edit

Next Week
San Francisco band night with:
Luxxury
The Family Curse

thanks for listening.


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx